Support for new businesses and the self-employed (BBZ)
If you have a new business or if you are self-employed without staff (ZZP), you may qualify for receiving an allowance from your local municipality.
Applications fort he year 2021:
You can still apply for November and December of this year with retroactive effect.
Applications in the year 2022:
In the first week of January you can apply for Bbz for January, February and March at Amsterdam.nl/bbz. Are you already using the current Bbz scheme? You still need to apply again.
If you would like to be supported by P&G292 with your Bbz application, we would like you to take note of the following points:
– the Bbz is not the same as the Tozo. You can no longer claim the Tozo
– the Bbz is a supplement to income. So you must pass on the income you earned in November and December
– deposits to your bank account are considered income
– with the Bbz application, it will also be checked whether you are entitled to a housing allowance
– you are responsible for the content of the Bbz application
– you will be checked afterwards by the municipality of Amsterdam whether you have received the Bbz lawfully. You may then be asked for additional information
– if you receive the Bbz unlawfully, you must repay it. You will be given the opportunity to do this in installments
What information do you always need to complete the form:
– Chamber of Commerce data
– 1 month bank statements PDF
– Copy of passport
– Financial statements of 2017, 2018, 2019
– Rent agreement
What can also be asked
– A businessplan
All information about BBZ can be found on the website of the Municipality of Amsterdam: